1.29.2008

radar.

Anybody want to see Ron Jeremy sign his book The Hardest (Working) Man in Showbiz with me on Friday at Book Soup? Oh, come on.

And now for a completely different turn of events: I made a reconnection tonight and everything was so clear. It's just that while I understand what I'm doing now, I don't know why I am the type of person that forces myself to do these kinds of things. It's like I'm on a constant quest for happiness (in case you haven't noticed the theme of my last 20-something entries), but when I finally reach a state where I am satisfied, I develop a tolerance for it, get restless, and move on. So basically I am a failure as a human being, a product of my cultural zeitgeist, and will never ever know what it is I am looking for. Yayyyyy. Okay, on to Tuesday now.

Also, I've had enough with the self-absorption as of late. I'm thinking of getting back into poetry instead.

No comments: