1.01.2009

making sense.



Los Angeles has been both wonderful and confusing for me this year, but at the end of the day, it's usually sunny. So I make do. Last night, watching the fireworks, I felt I wanted a change so badly that I know that the change itself will be tangible.

And so my resolutions are as follows:

  • Graduate summa cum laude with college and departmental high honors (this one's a stretch)
  • Run 2-3 times per week
  • Walk to class from Brentwood each day
  • Make more friends like Zach
  • Plan a spring break trip
  • Find a part-time job
  • Have more friends to L.A. to visit
  • Continue being honest with the people who matter
  • Continue getting rid of those who don't
  • Finish thesis and present/publish it
  • Move to Europe and have a life worth writing a novel about
I am looking forward to break being over so I can start taking my French classes and get done with my thesis (which will happen this quarter!... in about 10 weeks)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Does your thesis have a definitive title yet?

If you need any help, here you go: http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail64.html

:D

Brett said...

Your new years resolutions are a lot more tangible and realistic than mine. Good luck.
And the sun of LA is SO missed when in England. Make the most of it.