1.07.2009

fenetre.

Bonjour. Je m'appelle Carrie. Et vous?
Je suis de Burlingame.
Comment allez-vous? Tres bien, merci.
Qu'est-ce que c'est? C'est une fenetre.

I'm taking French. My Milton professor took pity on me and let me into his class. I'm learning about law and journalism.

This quarter is going to be amazing, I can already tell. This is echoed by my breakfast this morning: whole wheat cinnamon and oatmeal waffles from scratch. Made by moi, with my new waffle maker. I ate them along with a banana, a glass of soy milk, and a cup of English breakfast tea.

My dad is talking about starting a goat farm in Marin or Half Moon Bay. We'd make chevre and have chickens, too. If so, I think I know what I want to do with my life for a little while when I return from Europe.

In addition, I planned to go out to coffee with Amber this afternoon. But this turned into a 2-hour lunch and Westwood shopping session.

Los Feliz this weekend yayyyy.

No comments: