3.30.2008

you can just ignore this.

I'm not one of those girls who talks about her boyfriend constantly. But, Jesus Christ, I can't keep this in. I really think this one is perfect.

Example: He picks me up at the airport yesterday. Instead of driving around and around the arrivals area, he parks and arrives in the baggage claim before I do. Sigh. In his hand, he's carrying a jar of fresh flowers. I hand him a sandwich I bought from Bonne Sante. Then we go out to his car and he opens the trunk to put my bag away (which, by the way, he's been carrying for me). Inside the trunk, there is a cooler filled with ice. He tells me to open it. There are two large bubble milk teas from the Quickly in San Gabriel. Then we go home and talk about books and make each other laugh. And he's been writing all week. And... And... And he. is. amazing.

Sorry. Girl moment. It's over and will never happen again.

No comments: