3.25.2008

green orange pink purple.

I just got an OVERWHELMING urge to go to grad school. What is wrong with me?

I think it's just that I'm not ready to plan for the future yet and to think about having one job for the rest of my life. I like the idea of traveling the world, volunteering, living in Ireland for a long while, seeing all the things I never thought I'd realistically see. I don't want to think about being roped in. Plus, I kind of love college, and I really don't feel like it's time for my formal education to be over. I want to discover new ideas and read new ideas and exchange them for a long while. But then again, we all know how exhausting that is. Ugh, I can't even think. I just want someone to plan my life for me. I also just want to never have a plan. I also just want to never have to feel the need to plan or not plan or do anything at all. Yes, I know there are split infinitives in those last two sentences. No, I will not change them. I'm in an existential crisis.

1 comment:

Buffy said...

For cripes' sake you're so young! Go live in Ireland. For one year. Just do it. Better still, get hooked up with an EU visa and live in Italy and France too. Oooh, and Germany. It will never be as easy or as possible as it is now.

The world will still be here when you get back.

And here ends my assault on your comments section. Time for sushi.