11.01.2008

halloween and stuff.

Halloween was amazing this year. I spent the night with just Leslie, but, oh, did we meet some characters along the way.

The night began with carving pumpkins and handing out candy at Leslie's house and ended with me yelling at some guy while standing in the drive-thru line at McDonald's, telling him that he would never be happy in life because he was a business economics major and a frat guy in college and couldn't define success outside of economic terms. Sad. But I showed him... Right. In order to get to that stage, a concert, several different parties, and a bar stood in the way. So that explains my random yelling. I get very argumentative sometimes. It's all the bitchy, snarky things I want to say that just come out all at once.

I would post photos, but I didn't take any because my costume consisted of a vintage Bill Blass dress and cat ears. So yeah.

Also got to utter the (in)famous phrase: "You didn't even buy me a drink, why would I go home with you?"

Tonight may be clubs or it may be roommate sesh.

Hopefully my next update will be more interesting.

No comments: