11.20.2008

how many.

I'm about the biggest idiot around sometimes, but every so often I don't know what to say, so I just let him walk away, see you on Thursday, oh my god I'll think of you until then. So sometimes, between thinking of Greece, Germany, Ireland, I settle on London. And I know I'm stupid, and I know it has everything to do with his voice and his way of expressing the inexpressible while speaking of old stories once serialized. So I say nothing, wait for his gesture, leave, my ears ringing, my heart beat pounding against my chest so fragile I feel I might break.

And things in my life are so varied, so abstract, so hectic right now all I can do to express them is write incoherently. It's my formal manifestation of my inner insanity.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

:\
It's okay to be a little crazy. Heck, it's okay to be a lot crazy.

Crazy is the new awesome. :)

Anonymous said...

okay this may be very strange seeing that I don't have any idea of who you are, but I love the way you write and describe things. I happened on your site trying to find the lyrics of videotape by radiohead, and I had to keep reading. I love the way you think.

siege said...

wow, thank you. that's actually very very nice to hear these days. :)

also, keep listening to videotape. best thing to come from radiohead in a long long time (and that says something because they often come out with amazing songs)...