10.29.2008

endless and everlasting.

I feel so stupid for ever falling for him. What an idiot I must have been to think he was worth more than a minute of my time and energy.

The way that I am looking at it, life couldn't get much better than this. Every day, I am running around frantically trying to figure my life out, slowly realizing my infinite potential, feeling more myself than I have ever possibly felt. Every day, I am astonished at how much my undergraduate experience has changed me. I am so grateful for it every single day.

And so, as I said before, I feel so dumb -- like such a dumb little girl -- for ever forgetting my own value. I will never let it happen again, and I will certainly never be with someone intellectually, aspirationally beneath me. Just wanted to clear up that point so everyone knows I can laugh about it now. It didn't take too long to stop hurting, and I never plan on hurting on an unworthy person's behalf again. So there!

Also, today I went to a graduate programs fair and I had a wonderful talk with an admissions adviser at NYU's professional school. More doors open as I close this huge, heavy one behind me.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

NYU?
A grad student at NYU?
Could that be you?

Epic awesome. NYU is ridiculously expensive. I was walking around some of the campus a few weeks ago. It's amazing. My friend was showing me a building I thought was a some fancy pants hotel, but it was actually a library.

I wish I had the grades and/or accomplishments to go to grad school at NYU. :(

siege said...

Yeah, NYU is kind of ridiculous...ly out of my budget. But I shall see.