11.21.2008

they asked me.

Family: My uncle passed away last week. Still thinking how it will never ever seem real to me. Missing my family terribly.

School: My lack of effort is depressing, even to me.

Boys: Another appointment, another set of wasted words, another hopeless smile. Maybe this time it will go better. I want to be nothing but myself.

Girls: I want to move out of my apartment. So I think I will.

Future: So many plans, so desperately little time. Do I go to grad school? Can I even get good recommendation letters? Maybe if I figured out the school section of my life, I could also figure out this section as well. I just know I want to get out of America and meet new people. This is a pre-requisite to living for me.

Money: nonexistent.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just go somewhere. Figure out the details later. Don't go straight off to grad school at the same school. If you can get into a sweet school somewhere else, go for it. Otherwise just go do whatever you want.

No money? Whatever. Technicality. Put it on a credit card, get some debt, hell... file for bankruptcy if you have to. If you don't try, you'll regret it forever. Trust me. I know.

Find a friend who is equally crazy. That way it won't seem like such a bad idea.