5.14.2008

picnic tables in that schoolyard.

Had the day off because my job no longer exists. Went to the library and hid in the reading room for several hours. Almost finished a whole book. Not quite. Though I am feeling fairly well-versed in photography theory. Stopped by the office. Had hour-long talk with Amber, Rashmi, and several other people sitting around. Subletting cheerleader is an inconsiderate bitch, so she is no longer subletting cheerleader, just dumb cheerleader. Hoping this girl from New York comes through. Went to professor's office hours, but the professor was not in attendance. I consider that rude. "The height of rudeness." Sick of school. Sick of LA. Sick of not seeing Evan, Marie, Charley, Brandon, Mo, Nika, Sammy, Saleh/Adam, Ryan, Greg, Jen, Colin, Travis. Even sick of not seeing Brian. Especially sick of not seeing my parents. And, last but not least, sick of being poor.

Have, however, realized that I am inherently (though in denial about being) a social person and that I can't wait to start my career in publishing and go to Book Expo and meet lots of interesting people.

No comments: