5.09.2008

me too.

"i've never loved anybody like i did you. you were real. forever. and in the long term.i hope he's worth it.

whoever it is and ends up being.
or i hope it is.
i really really really hope so.
b/c i'm not missing a girlfriend.
i'm missing you.
goodbye."

And then up and down and up again we moved and back and forth and side to side. And the hypotaxis it's killing me. And maybe I'll realize one day that I can't simply change certain things about the people I care about. And maybe I've noticed that Faulkner doesn't know everything. And maybe I already know I lost everything in a muddy pathway in a green country near the ocean. No, no, I lost it much before then, when I lost track of myself. It's all about situations, not about people. I could have been someone else. I still can be. These decisions are mine, every decision is mine. I'm still making bad decisions. I'm still throwing myself as far from caring as possible. But some things you can't take back. Maybe I know that. Maybe there's nothing sadder than that in all of everything. I don't want to be sad anymore. Decisions. Fragments. Distortions. The end.

No comments: