4.04.2009

incoherent.

It is 8 o clock on Saturday morning, but I can't sleep anymore. I feel like I went to Vegas and won at four hands of blackjack in a row. That is one of the more simplistic descriptions I have offered recently for my inner state of affairs. But that is just to say that I have settled into a more secure state of affairs over the last few weeks. I feel my absolute happiness needs no qualification at the present moment. Anyway, I should probably try to go back to sleep; I'm feeling fairly delirious.

And now I leave with something to ponder:

"I know that language is within the world and that, at the same time, the world is within language. I know we are at the border between language and the world... I know that time is bound up with space. Time is the shadow of space. Space is the shadow of time. I know that we live in the shadow of a shadow and that it returns to light. " - Patrick Dubost

No comments: