8.24.2008

hungry for life.

I want to get a tattoo on my inner arm. I've decided that I want it to be of the James Agee quotation: "I'll do what little I can with writing." The only problem is the font is really important, and I have no idea how I want the font to look. Anyway, that will be my 21st birthday present to myself.

Getting rid of the people who don't care about me as much as I thought they did. I told him exactly how I felt in less than 100 words.

Really let Sam down. I am the worst person ever.

But, on a brighter note, I have broken through the cloud of sadness that has been over me since Monday and I even danced around my room last night. Quite an accomplishment.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Well? What did you dance to?

siege said...

well, you know that one britney spears song? yeah, it wasn't that one.

it was chris brown. it came on by accident. i promise.

i think i would have liked to answer that question with something really cool. i have failed.

Nika said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

you should go to "mom's" on the haight.... best place around and really nice!

nika

Unknown said...

You didn't fail. But you can redeem yourself!

behold!

All you have to do is join a dance troupe and rock out to old school Michael Jackson. Then... then you're the winner.

HEE HEE! JAMONA! HEE!

siege said...

haha, ok ok, I can do that. I'm almost there.

also, thanks for the rec, nika. i wanna get it done before i leeeave!