8.20.2008

and it's all right.

I took the day off today so I could work from home and avoid the company picnic. I am weary of cowboy-themed lunches held in hippie parks. I don't think that is unusual.

Last weekend, which should have been amazing, greeted me with a blowup from my roommates in Los Angeles, all of my friends leaving town, kittens being mean and running away constantly, the boy toy being gone, and so on.

It makes me realize how skewed my life has become. I need to reevaluate what is important to me, stop being so self-centered. The problem is, I am not exactly sure how to initiate that process. This is all I know, but it does not make me happy.

Internship ends in 2 days. Hate to admit how happy that makes me.

And it's a beautiful summer's day. I must be going. I am only rambling anyway.

No comments: