8.09.2008

and in the morning.

Pretend I posted this yesterday at 4 PM when Blogger was having an outage that prohibited me from venting my emotional problems:

I am leaving work in a few minutes, but I wanted a chance to update before I become swept up in the weekend.

I am so confused about everything going on in my love life. I am getting all of these mixed signals from eighteen different angles, and I am sick of it. Just sick of it. So I am in this place, trying to decide: Do I keep playing the game? Or do I just surrender and walk away? I don't have the energy to put energy into this, and I am too mature and no longer inexperienced enough to just take someone's shit because they're going through something and not communicating with me about it. It was nice when I only had to think about myself. Lonely, a bit empty, but nice and liberating. Now it's Friday afternoon and I have the gym to look forward to.I would say I only have myself to blame, but I really think it has more to do with the type of men I am attracted to. It's their fault. Not mine. And, with that, I sign out for the weekend. Hopefully I will have some better news upon my return. Don't get your hopes up though. There seems to be some sort of fuku cast on me.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You see, the problem with being alone (aside from the sexual frustration) is that being alone is very... boring.

Blaming it on men is always acceptable. Remember: the Y chromosome is just a retarded X chromosome. Remember to bring that up in a fight. "Oh, I know you can't help it. You're just retarded. It's not your fault, it's science."

Good luck with your weekend sexcapades. May your Monday morning not be fillied with thoughts of, "What the fuck did I just do?"

siege said...

That totally made me laugh out loud. Thank you for that.

And while being alone is certainly boring, at least you can always count on yourself. Being with someone for a really long time can also be boring, AND they let you down all the time. Oh, who knows. Life is boring. Boredom is the American Problem.

And sexcapades? psh, I wish. Though I do hope that you have a good, regret-free, love-filled weekend as well.