2.28.2008

boombox.

I would just like to point out that I just discovered that the aforementioned deleted me from his facebook and myspace friends. I bring this up for two reasons. One, it's funny that it took me this long to realize it. Two, it's funny that this would even happen in the first place. Why? Because it's funny learning how petty people can be. And, honestly, I am not hurt. I was a little taken aback at first. I couldn't believe someone would actually take the time and energy to do that. But I seriously laughed after that. Oh, broken relationships in the time of social networking websites.

I am going to a huge publishing conference tomorrow. Excited? Actually, kind of feel like I'm going to puke.

I am so happy I can barely contain myself. I talked to Sam on the phone earlier and I know no other word to describe myself but giddy. Such a stupid word. There's just a constant elation running through me. All the laughter is starting to make my head spin.

No comments: