5.02.2007

that's just ridiculous.

I think I'm going to stop buying new clothes.

No, that doesn't mean I'm going to stop shopping (who do you think I am?). Aside from all the articles and columns and reminders that recycling clothes is so much better for the environment, I want to start exclusively thrift shopping because it's effing cheap. And in L.A. (and, as I'm sure, in other large cities), you can get amazingly cute stuff, that's better made/more unique than anything you can find at H&M and Forever 21 at the Beverly Center.

Here is where my argument is supposed to turn from Aristotle's pathos into logos, as my retarded Speech teacher would say. So I offer to you my receipt from my last thrifting binge:
Striped Mini Dress - $5
3 Belts - $3 ($1 each)
Cute Mocassins- $2
Electric Blue Insanely Soft Sweater- $4
Slip Dress- $3.50
T-Shirt that I am currently Wearing- $3
Really Cute Top- $4

Total: $24.50
Amazing.

Okay, I'm done being shallow now.

No comments: