3.15.2007

sunshine all around.

So my Spring Break plans are coming together. My friends back home and I are going to be hanging out a lot (we're going to this place filled with trampolines in Santa Clara, pretty sweet). Also, some of my friends from L.A. (Nina, Caroline, John, and Rebecca) are coming to stay with me in B-Game/San Francisco. So it'll be like two worlds colliding with a lot of alcohol, some cigarettes, non-stop laughter and Golden Gate Park.

Greg promised that we'd do lots of fun stuff too, so I'm hoping that my going home is worth it. I've been dreading it for a few weeks, but I'm not anymore. So that is comforting.

Also, I just got out of my honors class, where we had a class party and our professor bought us all little gifts. I love that class so much. Of course, I now have to write a 20-page short story for it. Ugh, I hate bitching about schoolwork. Alas, I will not.

No comments: