3.03.2007

my roots are strong and deep.

Things I would like to have right now:

  • A massage
    • No, really, please.
  • A television with:
    • Curb
    • Woody Allen movies, so that:
      • I don't have to move to change the channel at all.
  • Sex
    • To be perfectly honest, because who doesn't want sex?
    • Really, really good sex.
  • A kitchen with:
    • Pop-tarts
    • Lettuce
    • Freshly baked cookies in the oven.
  • The capacity to fall in love
  • The feeling that I don't need to race to fall in love again.
    • Because that sucks.
    • Please stop it.
  • Someone to fall in love with who:
    • Is unbelievably intelligent about literature.
    • Wears glasses.
    • Is so cute I can barely breathe.
    • Will respect my independence and femininity.
    • Is not stingy.
    • Will sing me to sleep.
    • Writes.
    • Will call me randomly to make plans in five minutes' time.
  • But mostly the feeling that I don't need someone in my life to make me feel like I have purpose.
    • Because I am better than that.
    • I know I am.
    • Do you like how I am full of contradictions?
      • I want love.
      • But only because I feel like I should.
      • Or do I really want it?
      • I guess... who doesn't?
  • To no longer feel like such a bad person.

No comments: