3.23.2007

cocoa what.

I am home and perfectly perfectly content doing nothing but the following: petting my cat, watching TV, reading magazines, going places with my parents, and thrift shopping.

Speaking of thrift shopping, call me if you want to go at any point. I can do it by myself, but it's never as fun. Patience is a pre-requisite.

I went to a garden show with my parents this afternoon (I know, right?), and all I could think about was what my garden will look like one day. Okay, eff that. I don't even want a garden. I hate it when I start thinking all suburban-domestic like that. Although, sometimes, it's just a very comfortable feeling.

In other news, I am getting my hair cut tomorrow with my new gay hairstylist. Maybe I'll post pics if it's good? I don't know, it really depends. I'm going to do something drastic; that's all I know.

No comments: