12.24.2008

why, sir, it's (almost) christmas day.

Tomorrow is Christmas, and I feel so fortunate to have so many family members and friends around me. I am very lucky, I know that.

Things accomplished so far this break:

  • Going to Half Moon Bay
  • Visiting people in Berkeley
  • Finally visiting Solano Ave.
  • Not writing any of my thesis
  • Taking lots of photographs
  • Catching up with the girls
  • Re-evaluating my friendship with the guys
  • Santa Cruz
  • Parties
  • Fewer bars than I'd like
  • Almost finishing a book, though not really
  • Baking, cooking, stirring, things of that nature
  • Feeling oddly broken-hearted again but never able to settle on whether I'm happy or whether this is the most cruel thing anyone has ever done to me
  • Making plans
  • Free Its-It and Guittard samples
  • Thinking the rest of my life will never ever exist-- it's just this. forever. so pinning anything on this is just wishful thinking.
  • Planning nature hikes that never happen because it will never stop raining

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well, well, well... look at you all busy and scheming—what with your traveling about and being all thinky.

Hope you make it to Portland.