12.05.2008

a short history.

My sleeping schedule is fucked, I can't stop thinking about the British guy in my English class, I have paper upon paper to write, must study at some point, cannot wait until Sunday, cannot wait to move to Europe, dreading going home for Christmas and wishing I had the money to travel, eating an apple, flipping through photographs, thinking about the pizza and the car and the secrets I didn't mean to tell him, glad the quarter is almost at an end, wanting to go to Cambridge for my M.A. but like American lit too much, tired of disliking people who aren't worth my time thinking about, turning around and thinking of last night and feeling my stomach turn sour with good-byes and moving ons and perhaps you'll wish we never said anything at all.

1 comment:

Brett said...

I think I might do my thesis at LSE on an American topic. You should totally go to Cambridge! Or LSE, if you want to learn more useless stuff about the media and live in London :P