9.15.2008

stars in a jar.

I am in so much pain that I cannot lead a normal life without the aid of vicodin.

But I am afraid of being addicted to said painkiller, so I have refused to take it all day.

Now I feel like I'm coming down with the flu.

Life is uninteresting, thus my nonattendance here. I can sum it up with the following verbs: shopping, sleeping, drinking (smoothies), reading, writing, outlining, planning, reading, reading, reading, READING.

I don't want to leave home and return to LA, but I also do terribly. My body has kind of made my decision for me to stay a bit longer. I'm going to miss my mommy something awful. My dad has already left for Tennessee so I said my goodbyes to him. Okay, no more boringness. Back to my misery.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like your title.

What happened?

siege said...

i had my wisdom teeth out and then it got infected. it's been two weeks of non-solid food. i'm going crazy.