6.23.2008

stationary.

I don't know how to sum up my job, don't know if I even should. Instead, I will say several vague statements about it, post some news stories I've stumbled upon, and a photo of the view from my office.

  • I've realized I dress like Meg Ryan from You've Got Mail. Yes, this is problematic.
  • I'm taking yoga classes
  • I think I want to be a professor
  • My thesis has gotten nowhere
  • I spend too much time on the Internet
  • I realized that death is real and now everything hurts
  • Brian and Sammy are the best. Both of them have been here for me when everyone else was indifferent, thought I was being absurd
  • Am I boring?
  • Oh god.
The fake book "Love Letters of Great Men" in Sex and the City has prompted readers to buy so many copies of a book with a similar title that was released in 1920, that it has moved up to number 114 on Amazon.

An amazing and heartening look at the future of the book industry and the importance (what!?) of independent book publishers.

Some kids who vandalized Robert Frost's house have been sentenced to take a Robert Frost lecture as punishment. I guess the punishment must fit the crime...


the view from the office.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Boring? I think you're neat.

Sweet view by the way.