6.01.2008

writing songs.

If I wasn't so ridiculously sick, this would have been a great weekend.

Friday: Book Expo downtown, visited Marie at her apartment, picked up Sam from the airport, hung out at Century City, saw Sex and the City at midnight (such a fun movie!), stayed up until 4am talking.

Saturday: Started getting the chills, sneezing, coughing, feeling dizzy; skipped out on 2nd day of Book Expo, my boss got really mad at me; I dropped Sam off at Union Station downtown and we ate Thai food at this shady little place near Chinatown; missed Sammy like crazy as I drove home through miles of traffic; 3-hour nap; worked a bit and watched some TV; A certain someone came over and I made vegan sloppy joe's; had a wonderful night and went to bed semi-early after watching It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

Sunday: Woke up insanely late, went to LACMA, had a picnic.

But, seriously, it's homework time. So weekend ends and work week begins. A bit of stress, but nothing too major. I just know I have to get it all done if I ever want my summer to begin.

No comments: