9.26.2007

all over the place.

Tomorrow begins a new school year. I'm already sick from stress. Not that I know what mono feels like or consists of, but I think I have mono. Also, not that I've done anything to give me mono, but I still think I have it.

I feel like my world is falling apart at the same time as it is coming back together to the way it was.

Other than that general feeling, I haven't had much time to think about anything. I've just been... living. And it feels amazing. But then when I come back to the way that I really am, the introspection and the planning and the lists and the worrying, I realize I have a long way to go.

But whatever, maybe everything will change this year.

I am reading Woody Allen's The Insanity Defense and it's like watching a whole bunch of shorts and it's just lovely.

No comments: