9.28.2007

kitty in the freezer.

I can't believe that Rebecca is in France and that she won't be coming back until next year. I always knew that I would miss her, but now that it's here, it's like I never really knew how hard it would be. There is so much here in my new apartment and on campus that reminds me of her and I just wish there was some way to make the time go a little faster. Aw, man. Never let your roommate study abroad. Hold onto her! Don't let her go!

School is the same. I have class from 11am until 8pm on Thursdays with no break. My internship with the woman who is publishing (If) I Did It starts on Monday. I am exhausted from a night filled with dream-nightmares about my car breaking down in the middle of 101 on my way to Encino because I can't take it into the mechanic until Wednesday. Yep, pretty boring.

Also, I know it's totally lame, but The Office made my week. Jim and Pam. Blah blah. While that show is g.d. amazing, I find it incredibly disconcerting that I am so emotionally invested in a fake relationship. It seriously made me feel so warm inside. What the hell is wrong with me? I ask myself this every day.

No comments: