6.24.2007

un update.

Strictly Straightforward:

I have been playing way too many video games lately, so I have decided to take a one-night hiatus... which will end tomorrow afternoon when all of my friends sleep over.

You see, my parents are going out of town tomorrow. This means that, in order to keep my house feeling warm and home-y, I need to make sure I've got plenty of company, games, music, food, alcohol, money, space left on my camera, and cat food (for the animal).

In addition (because, oh no, the fun doesn't stop there), tomorrow is San Francisco's Gay Pride Parade. So I will be tipping my glass of Long Island Iced Tea to Stonewall in 1969 and to the freedom of sexual expression- no matter how out of shape or gay you may be.

On a sorrowful/whiny note, I hate my job. Basically, I make as few sales as possible in order to not be fired and try to look as busy as I can. Then five hours crawl by, I go home and dread the day when I must return. Ugh. Counting down the days until Europe and pretending I'm Irish in Dublin. What's a good fake last name? McCullough? McClarsky? McISwearToGodIAmNotBritish?

And, uh, Brian, you are coming to visit me. Why? Because, in your heart, you know it's the best possible weekend plan you can think of. :)

My mother has also forced me into signing up for a gym membership. 'Nuff said.

No comments: