12.03.2006

i hate to see you cry.

During nights like this, I think of Travis' house in Half Moon Bay and that night when Marie, Trav, Charles, Jen and I went to his place, drank e, went in the hot tub, and had a grand ol' time laughing at everything. I think of prom night and all that happened and all that didn't. I think of how light and loose my arms feel.

In honor of UCLA's win against USC (that's right, Marie! We beat you!), I am a little trashed. But the parties are all over. And Rebecca, who I used to think was my friend, is hardly ever here at all. So here I am.

Thinking of having to work tomorrow and having to study for finals and having to read Keats' poems. And my head is spinning. And my emotions are unstable. And I feel like, although this night is just about over, my body will never let me sleep.

No comments: