9.22.2009

and then and then and then.

I keep disappearing lately. It's mostly because I do not allow myself to write in my blog at work and then I refuse to use the computer after a long day of screen-staring at the office.

Some sort of news:

  • My best friend went into labor yesterday at 11:30AM. She's still in the early stages and it's been more than 26 hours. I can't even imagine what that must feel like-- an unstoppable approaching hurricane and a mixture of elation and exhaustion and pain and bliss. I haven't been able to sleep well for worrying, and I feel like I can't call her because this is such a sacred time in her life. I'm not sure if I've ever felt so helpless.
  • I'm going to be in the city all weekend. Wine tasting on Saturday in Napa and the rest will just be chilling out and eating a lot of good food.
  • New Zealand wtf

No comments: