7.16.2008

taking the 405.

And now for a photo-heavy post. Everybody loves those.

I'm taking care of Sammy's house for her while she is in Guatemala the next two weeks. She asked me to upload some of her London photos from last summer. Among them, I found this gem. It was taken with a disposable camera, quite impressive.

I am also looking into buying vintage glasses frames. Most people know I'm a glasses freak. I keep my glasses pristine and obsess about them a lot. Getting a new pair of glasses is like assuming a new, fresh, growing version of myself. I'm not ready for a new prescription yet, but I really want clearish whitish frames, so that I don't have such a striking contrast between my white white skin and black frames anymore. Here's what I'm lookin' at. I'm so in love with so many, but what I really need is a monogamous relationship.

In order of preference, unless you think otherwise:


These are YSL and I can't afford them.


I love the detail on the top. I'm just not sure if it would cover my eyebrows, which would just look weird.

These COULD be cute, but I've never tried anything like them. I also like tortoiseshell because It would still add color, but not be stark.


The same goes for these.

No comments: