7.02.2008

sonatina.

It seems that most people I work with didn't mean to go into publishing, it just kind of fell into their laps. For me, it's been a path I've been following since high school, so being around all of these people makes me feel a little limited in my scope on things.

There are artists, writers, people interested in non-profit work, scientists.

So what makes one choose this career path?

Yes, I have a lot of things I'd like to be in my life. I'm slowly deciding this is not where I want to end up. So, interestingly, I'm doing the reverse of what these people are doing. Very interesting.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Are you? Perhaps changed tracks some time ago. You're an intern, right? My guess is that most of them are older than you. Perhaps, in time, you too will fall into something else entirely. One day you'll have an intern of your very own ask you how you got started in whatever it is you're doing, to which you can reply, "It's funny you ask that..."

siege said...

oh yes, we will see about that.