2.25.2009

te lo prometo.

I sent my payment and app to the Irish paid internship program, so I'm one step closer to Dublin next year.

In case no one noticed, I added new links in the art + fashion section, namely the Dublin Streets Blog and the London FaceHunter Blog. I think it's important to fit in with the locals when you travel. Now that there is a Sartorialist-like blog for every major city (sometimes many many more than one), it's quite simple. Aesthetically, it's also just interesting to see how different cities look at creativity and beauty as it relates to the physicality of the human body.

Also am obsessed with French pop music and pretty much every language that is not English:

Quand tu es près de moi,
Cette chambre n'a plus de parois,
Mais des arbres oui, des arbres infinis.

No comments: